Frequently Asked Questions

Q: What continuing education classes are you currently approved for in the state of

A: We are currently approved to provide the Electrical Contractor, Master and Electrician
Electrical, Master / Journeyman Plumbing and Master / Journeyman HVAC.

Q: Can I get all my continuing education requirements in one class?

A: You can get your Electrical Contractor, Master and Journeyman Plumbing and your
Master and Journeyman HVAC all at once. The Master Electrical class is a different class
and is given separately.

Q: What if I prepay for a class and can't make it to that class?

A: You can reschedule for another class or receive a refund. No call, no shows will forfeit
their fee

Q: Is it possible to schedule a private class at my company or for our organization?

A: Yes, we do many private classes around the state. Call Brenda at 270-782-0560 to
discuss attendance numbers and prices.

Q: I misplaced my certificate. Can I get a replacement?

A: Yes we will mail or fax you a replacement for $5.00. All we need is your name and the
date and location of the class you attended.

Q: Is lunch included?

A: Usually no because we surveyed our attendees and they prefer to get out early as
opposed to eating lunch. We do provide coffee and doughnuts.

For any additional information or questions please call Brenda at 270-782-0560 anytime.